As a founding member of the re:sorb crew I conceived and conducted the visual performances for a variety of live events, large scale interactive projections and music videos. Between 2003 and 2007 realized more than 50 live-performances and organized several audio-visual events such as the framefest and the wall-sized urban installation sign-city ikonia.
Box on the Ear – Visual Jazz
Together with a jazz band we played a series of live shows, reflecting on the lifes of Miles Davis and Sugar Ray Robinson. We created a large number of seamless video loops, matching the theme and mood of the different songs. The arrangement, pace and rythm were then controlled live during the performance allowing me and my fellow VJs to interact vividly with the band on stage and the projected images.
an excerpt from the list of re:sorb live performances:
• profile party at profile intermedia 6
• conceptual vj-performances with a jazz band at profile intermedia 7
• kings of the jungle, bremen
• non commerical vjing to support the Rote Flora in Hamburg
• Pentatones & Flomega live in concert
• freistil, bremen
• first party at the new location of the University of Arts
• last party at the old location of the University of Arts